Join The Community Today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BOG Project : Sour Strawberry Kush

Go down

The BOG Project : Sour Strawberry Kush Empty The BOG Project : Sour Strawberry Kush

Post by A2Z Seeds Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:11 pm

This is in no way stepping on breeder BOGs toes ,but this project will be done to reserve the lines he put down . If Mrs Bog continues to sell the seeds they will be held for my personal stock. If not ill make sure they get out to the masses in F2 form

Seeds of Sour Strawberry Kush (MADE FROM 2019 stock) in 2020

ECSD/Razzberry/KK Strawberry Cough x Sour bubble Bx 3  

The goal was just to do open pollenation with 20+ seeds and back the line up

Tso

BOGs  description

"Sour Strawberry is one of the MOST strawberry flavored of any of the ‘strawberry’ varieties, and you don’t have to cough to taste it."

The Strawberry Kush clone was sourced from some really fine Humboldt cloners and has East Coast Sour Diesel, Strawberry Cough and Razz in it. Then, BOG pollinated it with a fine Sour Bubble male.

Sour Strawberry is best indoors, but its tasty either way. Due to its super fast flowering outdoors, its not the biggest yielder outside. Experienced growers could likely improve outdoor yield by vegging it indoors for at least 60 days before putting it outdoors.

Sour Strawberry is a true strawberry with varying amounts of kush, and its a slightly Indica sided Hybrid. You can see the Razz (dark burgundy) in the bud.

Flowers in 56 – 63 days Indoors.
Outdoor finishes approximately September 15 – 30th

PHENOS: All were great some better then others but 4 main phenos show up

Number Four is the Hot Pants dwarf that only yielded one oz. Named her for being short and tight like hot pants. She has the tightest buds that are very frosty. Quite tasty with a slight strawberry tint in a mostly kush type. Relaxing and pain relieving body high, 9, and a great head high too, 9. Fast flowering...not great growth in veg. Last choice of the four for growers; but not because of product quality. Eight weeks flowering but it looks done sooner. I plan to regrow it again just to see if I can get it to grow right this time. Taste rates a 9.

Number One phenotype is called Fruity Pebbles and it is very aromatic in flower with a fruity berry smell similar but not the same as strawberry. It has the fattest buds of the four and it yielded as well as any...perhaps it could be the biggest yielder but it's branches aren't as strong as 2 or 3. Not quite as potent as number 4 or 2 but on par with 3. Takes more rme to cure but I rate potency as 7 and taste at 8. A nice plant with some Razz notes in it but not my first or second choice. A good commercial version due to smell and bag appeal. Still in testing. About the same time in flower for all four.

Number Three is Strawberry Creme and this is my second choice. Actually it could be a first choice because it's all Strawberry smelling and tasting with a smooth smoke and a flavor much like Strawberry Taffy. It is delicious with very little funk right to the last toke. Much like the clone we crossed to Sour Bubble with just a touch more potency. Taste is 9 and Potency is 8. Another good yielding, fast finishing bush. When cut I imagined a big bouquet of Strawberry flowers.

*drum roll*. . This is the one!!! NUMBER 2!!!

Sour Strawberry Kush Phenotype TWO! We have 2 winners though this may be the most desirable clone I have ever grown! I shit you not. She rivals my queen and I am very thankful to have another gift to share.
First let me say that my Sour Strawberry has a few problem children but I saw no male flowers ever on any of them. It is variable but you can't complain about variations like these.

Number 2 is exactly the phenotype I set out to create. It has an equal portion of Kush and Strawberry and it retains the powerful high of SB. From the start this one grew taller even though cloned at the top like the others. She ignored it and grew another top cola unlike the others. As good yielding as Fruity Pebbles but OMG. Do you hear me? Come to Seattle and try this shit.

With excellent growth and branching I was hoping she would be the one. A true Strawberry Kush that nobody can deny.

The BOG Project : Sour Strawberry Kush 1793-s10

The BOG Project : Sour Strawberry Kush Bog-so10

The BOG Project : Sour Strawberry Kush Sour-s10
A2Z Seeds
A2Z Seeds

Back to top Go down