Join The Community Today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sesh Spot 420s - Recommended Seed Banks

Go down

Sesh Spot 420s - Recommended Seed Banks Empty Sesh Spot 420s - Recommended Seed Banks

Post by Admin Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:50 pm

Uptown Grow Lab - JJ email him for the list and tell him TSO sent ya . Probably be my goto unless i was looking for specific strains. Cheap and in the USA. Ask abt deals and promos. JJ always makes things right.

Attitude Seeds - Been buying from the ladies at attitude from the day they opened. Many options to choose from . Great folks and you can purchase a guarantee .
Look online for check out codes to save more and the best promos for freebies. (you will end up with more freebies here) But risk customs and shipping. Must say the stealth shipping is awesome they use .Seeds are always cheaper here when buying from outside the US . Ive never had issues with a order myself from here .Being from UK tho seeds take 7-14 days to reach ya

*Attitude seeds* Now has a USA based seed bank called Attitude Seeds USA (Use this if ordering inside the US)

Seedsman - Great bank to buy from with great customer care . UK based . Great bank never any issues . 7-14 days to your door is the only con

Gorilla Seeds - Another great seed bank with lots of options. A little pricey but no worries of customs as they are in the USA

Seeds Here Now - All the top breeders work is here from the old and new school . A little pricey but no worries of customs as they are in the USA

Herbies - A little pricey but no worries of customs as they are in the USA decent selection

Majority of these accept all kinds of payment from cards to crypto currency

Attitude be my 2nd goto for seed . As they have the best promos and extra freebies at the first of the month plus if u buy with crypto u get like 5-7 more seeds free of different fems. They also have the most options for breeders
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theroach.forumotion.com

Big white likes this post

Back to top Go down